FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     02 May 2015

Need help in filing perjury

Please help me

1) Can Perjury be filed by the Private party (Accused /Aggrived person) if no specific findings were find by the court

2) Can Perjury be filed by the Private party (Accused /Aggrived person) even after the Case was disposed by the Court



 3 Replies

rajuchowdappa   02 May 2015

Better contact me 9738465552.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 May 2015

Dear Kiran

The perjury may filed before the court where the matter is pending and not after that.


you may file a fresh complaint under section 195/200 of Cr.P.C against the person who stated false statment or evidence before the court concerned with the certified copy of that case.

kirankumar (Part time Employee/ student of BL)     02 May 2015

Nadeem Qureshi Sir,

The matter was disposed in the Lower court and that same matter was pending in District court now.

So please let me know can i file Perjury in District court now?



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query