Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help in fighting false 498a, crpc 125, maintenance etc.

Page no : 2

Ankit (NA)     12 September 2013

My wife before marriage shows that she is doing Grad 2nd year, however after marriage she told me that she has completed 12th only, however when i have asked for her certificates she just showed her class 10th certificate and said that she has lost the 12th Certificate. 

the year of birth is also different of what was told to us and given to us for kundali matching. 

Even her father's job was a lie. Her father is also unemployed. 

You cannot trust even uneducated ladies too. 

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     12 September 2013

True..It is the same case with educated and working arrogant ladies...

Background check on behaviour and other things are mandatory to minimize the risk.

Risk with arrogant working ladies is more..Finally it all depends on luck. But we need to try to minimize the risk while marrying.

Atleast, these things will be useful for our younger brothers and relatives and friends who are yet to marry.

Ankit (NA)     12 September 2013

What are the pros and cons if the marriage is not registered ??

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     12 September 2013

Doesn't matter..As long as she has wedding photos, she can file cases on you.

Marriage registration useful when u go abroad with wife, That question doesn't arise..So it will not impact any thing on filing cases.

If she bribes police and produce false witness. Police can write many stories in chargesheet without any inquiry.

Ankit (NA)     18 January 2014

Finally After 8 months of desertion and fighting the case in CAW Cell and proving her wrong there, my wife got the FIR Filed in a different state in December, Maintenance case pending in delhi,  I have applied for AB and as per my lawyer's advice while the AB hearing was pending and as per court's order, have returned all the articles she brought along in the wedding, and joined the investigation, My wife in the AB Hearing asked for Mediation and Compromise, and the case was sent to mediation center, where the first day she told complete lie, and said that she wanted to live with me separately from my family to which i denied, she said that just agree to live with her separately and she will take all the cases back, when i asked then why did she file the cases at the first place? she went numb and no answer, the second date when i denied to live separately and told her that i will fight the cases on merits, she said that " cases to vakilo ne file karwa diye" to which i replied" then go and live with those lawyers why do you want to live with me ?? she again went numb, the mediator said that she will give in writing that she will not do that again, i told the mediator that she has given me in writing earlier as well that she will take the case back however the case is still pending in the court, then what is the guarantee that it will not happen in the future. Again no answer from both mediator and my wife, the mediator then failed the mediation and i have got AB, Now what will be the next course of action, ??? 

Please suggest. 

Ankit (NA)     18 January 2014

Finally After 8 months of desertion and fighting the case in CAW Cell and proving her wrong there, my wife  got the FIR Filed in a different state in December, Maintenance case pending in delhi,  I have applied for AB and as per my lawyer's advice while the AB hearing was pending and as per court's order, have returned all the articles she brought along in the wedding, and joined the investigation, My wife in the AB Hearing asked for Mediation and Compromise, and the case was sent to mediation center, where the first day she told complete lie, and said that she wanted to live with me separately from my family to which i denied, she said that just agree to live with her separately and she will take all the cases back, when i asked then why did she file the cases at the first place? she went numb and no answer, the second date when i denied to live separately and told her that i will fight the cases on merits, she said that " cases to vakilo ne file karwa diye" to which i replied" then go and live with those lawyers why do you want to live with me ?? she again went numb, the mediator said that she will give in writing that she will not do that again, i told the mediator that she has given me in writing earlier as well that she will take the case back however the case is still pending in the court, then what is the guarantee that it will not happen in the future. Again no answer from both mediator and my wife, the mediator then failed the mediation and i have got AB, Now what will be the next course of action, ??? 

Please suggest. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ankit

Finally After 8 months of desertion and fighting the case in CAW Cell and proving her wrong there, my wife  got the FIR Filed in a different state in December, Maintenance case pending in delhi,  I have applied for AB and as per my lawyer's advice while the AB hearing was pending and as per court's order, have returned all the articles she brought along in the wedding, and joined the investigation, My wife in the AB Hearing asked for Mediation and Compromise, and the case was sent to mediation center, where the first day she told complete lie, and said that she wanted to live with me separately from my family to which i denied, she said that just agree to live with her separately and she will take all the cases back, when i asked then why did she file the cases at the first place? she went numb and no answer, the second date when i denied to live separately and told her that i will fight the cases on merits, she said that " cases to vakilo ne file karwa diye" to which i replied" then go and live with those lawyers why do you want to live with me ?? she again went numb, the mediator said that she will give in writing that she will not do that again, i told the mediator that she has given me in writing earlier as well that she will take the case back however the case is still pending in the court, then what is the guarantee that it will not happen in the future. Again no answer from both mediator and my wife, the mediator then failed the mediation and i have got AB, Now what will be the next course of action, ??? 

Please suggest. 

Once bitten twice shy.

As they have played all tricks, mediation will fail again, and matter will go back to square 1.

It is not that she might have learnt a lesson or two now, and proclaims innocence of not knowing what cases they were and what effect it might have upon you, but the time is gone.  Once a martial relationship enters a police station or court, the scantity of the relationship is gone, trust is gone which cannot be repaired back to normalcy.

So its totally dependent on you whether you want to take her back inspite of what all torture she has given you till now.  Chances are, she might have become a changed person [which is a rarity, going by my experience seeing such cases] or might come back to teach you further more lessons like these and still torture you.

Giving in writing blah blah etc wont hold good in court of law, there is always a chance of her flipping that she was forcibly made to sign such MOU which again might go against you.  So it is better to file for divorce [MCD] and part ways as gentlemen, rather than fighting out cases for the next 5-6 years from which both of you wont gain anything and you end up wasting time and money on litigation.

So convince her for MCD by hook or crook, they will surely ask for money, dont think about money, time n tide wait for none.,, pay her money and get divorce, marry someone who is compatible with you and your family.  Dont listen to people who say fight it out till last breath, each of us come with prepaid balance of life, so make best use of time what you have got.

Ankit (NA)     20 January 2014

Well, She would not agree for MCD as the mediator once asked her and she denied as she said that she wanted to live with me, and realize her mistake, but as said Once bitten twice shy, i asked her to fight the case on merit, as i have all the proofs required for proving my innocence so i don't mind fighting the cases till i am proven innocent., 

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     20 June 2015

@ankit , nice to read about your fighting spirit. kindly update your case status currently

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register