Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja (Advocate)     11 September 2023

Need help in drafting ws for intervenor who has been added as defendant in a title suit.

Hello to all Lawyers,

I had filed an intervenor petition and my client got impleaded as a defendant in a Title Suit.

I need help with drafting a WS and Counter claim.

I will be thankful for any help.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2023

You have already engaged an advocate for conducting your case, you can take the assistance of your own advocate for this purpose too.

If you are not confident of your advocate then you can contact any advocate of this forum or outside for getting the needful done. 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 September 2023

Without having the plaint in hand how can one help to reply the issues in dispute.

However the tips can be followed;

·         You should make a general statement first with your stand whatever  your claims and also give some background upon facts related with case and intervenor.

·         Give facts about your claim and  annex all the relevant documents that supports your claim

·         Then after giving a detailed history , facts and all the related things you should  give the para-wise reply to the plaint, deny whatever is not suitable to you and admit whatever is fact and supporting you with giving additional comments. Attach all the original relevant documents or if you attach the copies then  mention during the trail the original documents will be placed on record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register