New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nabanita Sen   17 August 2023

Need help in dob fixing


My actual DOB is September 17,1992 and I have the same in my birth certificate, but all of my official docs have April 7,1992. How can I have a birth certificate which will have my DOB as April 7,1992 in it or maybe an affidavit documents that will have April 7 as my DOB as I have to have a passport and to get that I need to resolve this issue. 

Any sort of suggestion will be much appreciated, I am in grave danger because I need to resolve this issue ASAP. 


Can anyone please guide me? 



Nabanita Sen


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 August 2023

WHich documents are showing the wrong DOB , you should mention that, if the certificates are showing wron DOB then you should submit application to those sections for correction of DOB, if they refuse then you can file writ petition commanding them to correct the documents

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 August 2023

You can file a declaratory suit before a local court of law to declare your correct date of birth as per your birth as per the birth certificate and can use the same in all your future requirements by keeping a copy of the judgement declaring your correct date of birth.

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 August 2023

What is the reason for such different dates?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register