Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Azam Shaikh (Partner)     24 December 2014

Need help in d.v case

Experts please guide me
Need your suggestion that in D.V amended application my ex wife filling false affidavit that she is not working nor she has any skill to work, and she is running her sisters beauty parlour should i go for perjury case against her. have proof she is working also in our marriage nikhanama her age is mention 19 years in 2001 year
Now her amended D.V application she mention her age is 29 in 20th Nov 2014. its means when she married to me in 2001 her age was 13 years was she under age at time of marriage , this information is useful in D.V pls let me know what i can do.

She don't have birth certificate, she haven't been to school now she is saying 8th standard pass this all information she is given in affidavit Examination-In-Chief 
before taking any action i need your guidance and permission too.
need citation also from your side so she get punishment ASAP 

Also i divorce her as per Muslim personal law having legal opinion certificate from the scholar.
we are not living together from last 14 years.
earlier she filled 3 cases which is dismissed by the magistrate due to not attending and wanting of prosecution after finishing the case she filled another one all are dismissed including 498A now she filled D.V in 2010 and mention story is that we have thrown her out of the house in 2001

Waiting for your reply  
Thanks & regards
Azam Shaikh    

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 December 2014

Dear, Yes file a case for perjury and malicious prosecution against her .... You have a good case ... Kapil Chandna Adv, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register