Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (msc)     14 March 2013

Need help in 498a, dp 3 and 4 and divroce

Hello Everyone,

Please advice me . My name is kumar I came from poor family,  Recently I gor marriage with a girl. she is ok for few days after few days she went to her home and her family brain washed and some of them told bad about me because of that she filed 498a and dp 3 and 4. I got bail and my next court date in December2013, now they came to compromise my family is accept to give money to them they also ready for compromise so tell me whole process how to compromise with them they are very cunning family after taking money also they can do anything so tell me the correct whole process how to compromise with them because of some problems we have only one option compromise so please give me all the process and doucments with that cunning family.

how the judge cancel or dismiss 498a case because the court date is december 2013. Is it possible to cancel or dismiss the 498a case before the court date??? how the judge dismiss the case before date tell me the process please 

what is the difference between MOU and bond paper agreement???  which is the best option what should we ask them which doucments I have to take with them??? what should we write in agreement please tell me and help me.

My fatrher told to that cunning family I will deposit the money in court after getting divroce take the money. Is it safe deposit money in court? Is it possible to keep the money in court instead of 3rd person because we can not belive anyone every one is ready to cheat us that why my father said that we will keep the money in court is it possible

my whole family is in trouble please help me  thanking you

Learning

4 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     14 March 2013

You have to prepare an MoU and later apply for quash in high court.
CAW Cell

kumar (msc)     14 March 2013

Thanks for reply

But what about the money is it possible to keep money in court please tell me my family decided to give money after approving divroce is it possible to keep money until get the divroce

My fatrher told to that cunning family I will deposit the money in court after getting divroce take the money. Is it safe deposit money in court? Is it possible to keep the money in court instead of 3rd person because we can not belive anyone every one is ready to cheat us that why my father said that we will keep the money in court is it possible

Advocate Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     14 March 2013

Dear Mr.Kumar,

On perusal of your querry, it entails that, the present case/suit is filed for cruelity, harassment to wife by the husband and  in laws. There is no element of divorce in the present case.

However, for moving for divorce, there is atleast consummation of marriage for at least one year. So if, in your case one year time period is not expired then there should be complexion and difficulty for you to succeed in the case of divorce.

Perhaps, in present case, make a settlement/compromise deed wherein insert the clauses providing that you and your parents will not  behave with your wife in cruel manner and will not harrass her at any point of time. There is no need to make compensation or payment of money to your wife if she want to live with you peacefully. Even she insists for money, tell her that you will pay the amount in front of the court only and thereupon also submit the settlement deed with the court and whereby you will get relaxation from the present court case. It is also to note that, make an request application to the court that, you will not further harrass her or will not behave in a cruel manner with your wife, so kindly be released and relaxed from the court case.

Moreover, if she demands money then ask her to submit before the court that she didn't want to live with you and therefore wants divorce from you. If the court agrees with it, then pay the money into the court and get divorce through the court itself.

Regards

Kishor Hajare/9930647734/hajare.kishore@rediffmail.com

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     14 March 2013

Once they take any portion of money they cannot legally refuse to do what they have promised in MoU. It is perfectly possible to deposit money in the family court, payable to the other party after second motion. Draft your MoU very very carefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register