Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help:- impotency test application rejected.

Page no : 2

sai narayana   07 November 2016

Op, your cross is also over by the time you moved the application for tests??

NeedHelp (I)     08 November 2016

Originally posted by : sai narayana
In your counter, what you wrote, marriage consumated or not consumated. If not consumated, what you pleaded as reason for that non-consumation.
What are the sections she assigned in that petition, only section,12 (or) 13 also included??

section  12 (1). Marriage non-consumation.

She wan't interested because she was involved in realtiohship with her office friend.

In your counter, what you wrote, marriage consumated or not consumated. If not consumated, what you pleaded as reason for that non-consumation.
What are the sections she assigned in that petition, only section,12 (or) 13 also included??

section  12 (1). Marriage non-consumation.

She wan't interested because she was involved in realtiohship with her office friend.

on the day of closing our witness. I moved the application to make my case stronger..

on day of closing my witness submitted the application to make my case more strong.

sai narayana   08 November 2016

Along with reports, doctor's testimony is also required. So you should have moved for tests before the closure of your evidence. If your lawyer is strong, you can still make it. Otherwise, wait for the judgment, if it is unfavourable then appeal in HC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register