Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arihant (management taniee)     24 August 2013

Need help....hearing for arbitration case.

Respected seniors/ Dear Friends,

One of my friend opened a trading account with Commodity Stock Broker and invested  Rs.40000. our  Introducer  , who is one of the employee of this stock broking firm made unauthorized trades with NCDEX and MCX without permission. And lost all money

When my friend came to knew about this cheating and fraud he filed a complaint with both exchange. Even he had approached to direct stock member as well as through both exchanges  to show us  the proof of placing order  (i.e. phone call recordings, any email) which confirm that client has placed such orders for trades. But stock broker is unable to provide us any evidence or proof for that.

Now  we had applied  for arbitration in both exchanges and hearing has scheduled for next month.

Now my  questions and queries are here:

1.     How to appear for hearing ? what document  should we prepare to present our case properly?

2.     I would be thankful if anyone can provide me any sample of drafted statement of case.

3.     Any other guidance in this regard, Bcoz we don’t have any past experience for such kind of legal proceedings

Please help me out!!!!!!

In waiting for your valuable advice and suggestions  

Arihant Bhansali

Learning

1 Replies

binay (advocate)     24 August 2013

imeditly consult an advocate & ask him to appear for hearing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register