LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nisha tuli   22 April 2016

Need help for withdraw the cases

I filled the cases in 2006 .Its already passed 10 years in court and no solutions receive yet. from the very first day I want to go home back to my matrimonial home but my father in law is the major hurdle for it.they don’t want to take me along with him.Now I have finally decided to close all cases due to fed up with these dates and with lawyers. No one understanding in the court and they buy all my lawyers very easily.What should I do further?Please advise.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)
Filing criminal cases on husband and his family is a very effective way to become a successfull modern woman. Usually the cases get very good results, husbands falling at feet, huge alimony, ancestral property, husband going to jail, quick divorce in 6 months, TV interview etc. It seems your husband is very stubborn and that is why you are not seeing these results. It is better that you find a new husband and file cases on him. No need to worry about finalizing divorce etc. Bigamy is a crime but it also involves court cases and you know how that goes. Just marry another man and file the same cases on him 24 hours after wedding. Now that you have experience make sure man has good salary and collect his payslip for the maintenance case.

(Guest)
Send me your petition in pm don't feed up take ur case in your own hands and you can fight up ur case... I will guide you for whatever u need

(Guest)
Send me your petition in pm don't feed up take ur case in your own hands and you can fight up ur case... I will guide you for whatever u need

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     22 April 2016

Just appear in the court where you filed the case, make statement before the presiding judge your intention to withdraw the civil cases like divorce or RCR or child custody, maintenance etc.  filed against the respondent, even if it is DV matter or maintenance under section 125 CR.P.C matter you can withdraw it by making such statement.

As far criminal complaint/FIR matter such as 498a, 406 IPC, section 3,4, DP Act, etc. it is State case that you cannot withdraw as such but refuse to appear as witness in the matter when called, your non-appearence will make the matter to be dismissed by the trial judge/magistrate.

(Guest)

Agree with Mr Vijay.  For criminal cases u cannot withdraw them, you simply stop appearing in court.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     23 April 2016

Agree with experts hence better not to appear

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     23 April 2016

Agree with experts hence better not to appear

NM (j)     30 April 2016

If the Petitioner is not apprearing, How can the respondent will come out from these case then?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register