LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     27 January 2015

Need help for tenant evication suite

I have given notice to tenant thru lawyer but he not accpeting notice,

now whats procedure to vacate him?


 3 Replies

B.T. RAVI (LEGAL MANAGER)     27 January 2015

A. Don't worry about the service of the notice, If you issued the notice to proper address which is mentioned in the lease agreement that would be sufficient. The said notice must be RPAD. In case the tenant not accepting the notice that it will return back with the endorsement. 

B. You can file an eviction suit before the court by submitting notice acknowledgement. However, the reason for the eviction must be reasonable. What about the lease agreement status i.e., lease period, non payment of rent etc?

sagar jadhav (employee)     28 January 2015

many reasons for evication

1) he not giving rent on time

2) I told him to register agreement but he denied it

Bobby Mani T (Lawyer)     01 April 2015

For every eviction proceedings there need not be any notice.  Further, the procedure of afixing notice by the court is also there.  hence you may contact a lawyer in your state.  every state has a different law with regard to ttenancy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads