Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deeapk (manager)     08 April 2013

Need help for quashing false fir

Modify

Dear Sir,

there is a FIR files against me and another person in Sangrur District of Punjab u/s 420 and 406 in year 2006. We both presneted ourselves in fornt of the DIG Punjab and requested a proper investigation. In the enquiry it was established that the FIR is forged and fabricted. 

Police filled application in the court for quashing the FIR against us and requested to book the person for filing false FIR. the Hon'ble court returned the request of police twice with the remark "reinvestigate".

In year 2012 I went personally and requested DIG for quashing FIR aginst us. The request was again taken to the court and recieved but no reply is given so far.

please let me know how long a court can keep the application pending at their end ?

what are the other way to get our FIR quashed soonest possible.

thanks 

deepak

Learning

9 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 April 2013

file a MA for speedy trial of your case or out of turn hearing of your case by your lawyer 

deeapk (manager)     08 April 2013

K. Mahesh ji,

I have not appointed any lawyer for my case.

its punjab police filed application for quashing FIR against us as they found us innocent after their thro investigation.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     08 April 2013

Dear Deepak Ji,

First of all engage a lawyer and file a petition for quashing of an FIR with the Hon'ble High Court. U can contact me for further help, if any.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA, ADV.

Budhiraja & Associates

ADVOCATES AND CURATORS

MAIL ID-rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

Mb. 9871158578

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     08 April 2013

Dear Deepak Ji,

First of all engage a lawyer and file a petition for quashing of an FIR with the Hon'ble High Court. U can contact me for further help, if any.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA, ADV.

Budhiraja & Associates

ADVOCATES AND CURATORS

MAIL ID-rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

Mb. 9871158578

deeapk (manager)     09 April 2013

thank u sir, High court of Karnataka ?

Ashish Singla 098140 76600 (Cheque Victim's Lawyer. LUDHIANA (PB))     13 April 2013

Catch opponent with sec 211 ipc in due cource of sec 340crpc r/w 195(1)(b)(ii).

deeapk (manager)     17 April 2013

thank u Ashish ji,

will get in touch with u soon

parmender dadhich (member)     20 April 2013

sir you must go hon'ble high court under section 482 cr.p.c.

Shiv Kumar Sharma (Lerner)     18 June 2013

Why police is not filing its " Final Report " u/s 169 Crpc and taking action u/s 209 Ipc against the complainant

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register