LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (accountant)     30 April 2015

Need help for my querry


Dear all

I want to know the process of Court marriage,i am 24 years old and she is 23years

Main yeh janna chahta hun ki court marriage ke baad kya koi document humare Permanent residental address par jaiyega kya?Kya ye possible nahi ki wo documents hum Current recidencial address par aaye?

 If you please explain me the process of court marriage i will very thankful to you.


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 April 2015

  • The parties have to file a Notice of Intended Marriage in the specified form to the Marriage Registrar of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than 30 days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given.
  • The notice is then published/put-up by the Registrar of Marriage inviting objections, if any.
  • After the expiration of 30 days from the date on which notice of intended marriage has been published, the marriage may be solemnized unless it has been objected by any person.
  • The marriage may be solemnized at the specified Marriage Office.
  • Both parties along with three witnesses are required to be present on the date of registration/Solemnization.

  • Application form in the prescribed format with the prescribed fee
  • Passport Size Photographs of Marrying Persons
  • Residential Proof of Marrying Persons.
  • Date of Birth Proof of Marrying Persons.
  • Residential Proof and PAN Card of Three Witnesses
  • Death certificate or divorce decree whichever is applicable, in case one of the parties had any marriages in the past.

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     01 May 2015

Address proof and age proof is important for registering marriage. And the religious ceremony is necessarry for registering marriage. consult Advocates who can arrange such marriage in your area.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query