LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     23 January 2014

Need help

in 498a case my parents got ab from district court and mine got rejected and now i applied at High Court where my lawyer told judge that boy don't want wife back and opposite lawyer came and said wife don't have problem in reconcilation but as i told my lawyer that i don't want my wife back so my lawyer told the judge that boy don't want her back and kindly girl side give offer for money so that this can be settled and so mediation fixed and my lawyer said that boy will come if he will be given interim as otherwise he will be arrested so i got interim bail that i will join investigation and come for mediation...

what are the chances of getting anticipatory bail if mediation failed , my case is at P&h high court, Chandigarh ???? because mediation will failed as she is demanding huge amount .... till now no recovery can they raise the point that recovery is pending and cancelled my interim bail....

or as somebody told that once person got interim chances are high of getting AB...... 

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 January 2014

Dear,

See there is never and will not be any hard and fast rule in cases where judicial discretion is to be applied and the same is in your case, it totally depends upon the judge and since in your case the meditation  would not fail because of you, but because of the girl's high and lusty demands. 

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register