LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Singh (Senior Executive)     14 October 2013

Need help

Please advice that my younger brother's(no.2)  wife filed an application with SPL.CJM Kanpur Court u/s 156(3) against my mother(Widow) ,  my elder married sister (staying in New delhi), Younger brother(Unmarried no.3), myself (Elder brother married no.1) and my wife. My brother whose wife filed the case is also accused but entirely envolved and supporting them to harass  us at any level. The case is totally baseless and false. I am staying separate from last 12 years in same home with my wife and two children. what should i do to get rid of this manipualted problem. Please advice at best extent..


 2 Replies

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     14 October 2013

Dear Sir,

   As per your case descripttion, you should immidiately looking for experienced legal adviser help as your younger brother's wife already file an application against your family.

 Let me know if you need some help in searching local attorneys, we may be able to recommend you a few who are able enough to negotiate with your problem.

Don't hesitate to email us for any other information at

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     14 October 2013

Dear querist

file a quashing petition along with the application for arresting stay u/s 482 of Cr.P.C. before HC 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query