LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil yadav (ns)     30 October 2012

need help

sir my wife live in adultry but l have no proof her adultry because my wife and her wife are happy for her adultry. my marriage date is 10/11/2011 marriage se pahle bi meri wife ka affair apne village ke ladke se tha and mujge sgaadi se kuch din pale pata lag gaya tha lekin us time mery MIL ne maafi maang kar and apni izzat ko dekte huye shaadi karne ko kaha tab maine shaadi kar li.meri MIL me meri wife ke affair ke baare me likh kar dita tha stamp paper par and aage se aisa nhi hoga kaha tha.lekin meri wife ab bi us ladke ke saath adultry me h lekin proof nhi deti.and 5 month se saath bi nhi rahti and 498a ki dhamki deti h. meri wife delhi police me CAW cell me h.means delhi police me constable h and uska boyfriend bi delhi police me h and maaried h.main atudent hu. humara koi kid nhi h.meri wife ko delhi me goverment flat mila hua h abd shaadi ke baad hum dono mere parents se alag us ke flat par rahte the .mere sabhi document flat par h .meri wife ne mujhe apne flat se nikal diya tha 31/5/2012 ko. plz suggest mujhe kya karna chahiye


 2 Replies

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     30 October 2012

Since, your marriage has not completed, you will not be able to file divorce suit. Rather, if your marriage is one with no consumation, then she will try to prove you impotent in court.

I will suggest you to file petition for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act.

This will help you indirectly if she file FIR under section 498A. Also, if in your petition if she remains adament and does not allow you to the flat where you were living, you will get ground of divorce.



anil yadav (ns)     30 October 2012

thanks mr.parsad me and my wife delhi me 6 month saath rahe h and hum ne marriage consum kiya h .and i am not impotant . meri wife mujhe impotant kaise proof karegi kya meri wife ko proof nhi dena hogA impotancyg ka. plz sugggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads