LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhashri (senior accountant)     06 September 2012

Need help

have got married in 2006.from the beginning itself he was not showing interest on any thing....(like...no interest in   watching movies, no interest in going out.....no interest in any other activity)

he normally sleeps  during holidays..........this is his routine.he never speaks.always one word answer.

every time i used to ask him , most of the times i have to beg him thatwe will go for movie, beach, outing............

and he gets angry when evr i ask him to buy anything for  me .

now i have 4 yrs old baby after 2 abortions.he is not showing effection on my daughter.

now he started avoiding me totally.he is even getting irritated when i speak to him.

so where ever i go he doesnt come along with me, he said he is comfortable coming with his parents not with me.

he said before marriage that his father is a suspecting charecter, and his mom is bipolor person.

now a days he staretd suspecting me.and trying to spoil my kid also

i am totally confused, i really need help to come out of this confusion and i need to protect my kid

Learning

3 Replies

vishak (manager)     06 September 2012

Step by step solution:

1) if u really like him,  try to  win him  by  gud deeds on your part . over  a period of time he will give in.

2) It ratio of liking has come to least, sit comfortably and ask for MCD wihout spoiling more time

3) if not agree then based on mental cruelty you may go for devorce case

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     06 September 2012

Yes, try to involve your elders into this and see if you all can sit together and talk about it and hopefully find a solution to this. It would be the best thing if he can understand your importance and start behaving like a normal husband.

If that doesn't work out and you feel that staying with him is unbearable then you can look for other opetions like Divorce. If he agrees, then you both can go for Mutual Consent Divorce. If he does not agree and you are sure about divorcing from him, then you can go for Divorce on the ground of mental cruelty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register