Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan (Engineer)     17 July 2012

Need help

This is the continue of my last message:

In short my mariage is one year over and we stay for 6 month at UK..

After that we went to India and she say that she will come back alone, but once I return she started many argument..

After that I came to know that, before marriage she has a boy friend, which I got some information from her phone tapping.. Now she is telling that she don't want to join with me, even her parent's also supporting her that she will search job at India..

Now our relation is seems to be not recoverable..

Please help me few of my questions

So for my above case Now I want to follow following steps..

As I am in UK and returing to India after 2 month..

So Step-1; Through my brother, from family side Intimation to local police and higher police authority regarding my cruel behavoior towards me and my family.

Step-2: Filing RCR once I will go India by another two month,and as I don't want her any more.. From her behaviour also I guess he don't want me..

Step-3: As our relation is very difficult to manage as per current situation (Her father some what want but my wife and her mother) it is diffiicult to patch up..

So I am only filing RCR to get help some thing from allimony and maintanace..Otherwise I might go for diverse directly..

Soplease suggest me in this regards..

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 July 2012

@ Author,

If you don’t want her bze of what all you wrote in this thread and previous then why bluff the Court? RCR for long does not save a Married Man's skin - It still remains tasty during alimony time remember that. And suppose she turns back and says YES take me home darling then what you will do? Put condition on her that she should not contact her b/f in front of a Judge ! Court will laugh.
2. Sensible thing to do is to beg her for mutual consent divorce - pay little extra and get out of the psychological mess. Regain lost money and save your youth. it is all mind games you have got in as "adultry of wife" is Indian NRI mens most famous "obsession".
3. If para 2 is slightly above board suggestion then just send a Legal Notice on letter head of an appointed Advocate to her. That itself is sufficient to trigger dominos effect either this way or that.
4. Then be prepared for side effects of leaving a wife too as per Court records. Enough discussion on women friendly laws as thread posts are here in LCI. Do study and makes notes about them. You will have the answer to most FAQ’s by then instead of round robin thread openning as you are doing in haste.

Sit down with yourself, think calmly, think what it will take you to loose your possible cases, reverse engineer bulb pops its flicker as Newtons Third Law of Motion, consult as in chamber discussions and then act and play safe whatever you finally decide "I must do this only"

Shankar (Adv)     17 July 2012

Why don't you have a frank discussion with wife to see whether they are ready to part ways in a peaceful way.

Complaints to police will only open the door for cases, cases and more cases.

Arjun Gupti (Business)     18 July 2012

I assume you are still staying in UK.. so enjoy life, find another girl and build a live-in relationship. She won't come back so DO NOT FILE RCR, it will not help. ENJOY LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT THAT GIRL. 

Arjun Gupti (Business)     18 July 2012

Shankar is right. Just settle this case mutually.. no need to go to police or courts. Lawyers and police will eat every single penny from your bank accounts. 

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     18 July 2012

First u discuss with your family and then meet your wife and discuss with her or her family and try to settel this matter and if they are not agree then U both party decided about divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register