Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag (CEO)     11 March 2011

need help

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Anurag,  Has been falsely contention in an FIR # 42/11 at Gwaltoli Thana (U.P) dated 12.2.2011 in the section 156 (3) under 147/307/452/323/504/506IPC & 3(I) SC/ST act of Indian penal code. In the FIR me and my family has been hauled where as we don’t have any relationship/pending issues with applicant Rajkumari. Moreover none of my family members were present on the spot on the given day of incident i.e. 26/1/2011 as mentioned in the FIR. This can be proved through forensic test if crucial.

All the narratives in the FIR are falsely constructed by the so called applicant Rajkumari w/o Manor Lal in a conspiracy with other highly influencing members of her neighborhood to persecute me and my family. Below are the particulars which clearly states that none of my family members are involved in the case and it’s a big conspiracy against me and my family.

1)     Firstly It’s shocking that my name is mentioned in the report where as I was present in Mumbai on the given date of incident i.e. 26/1/2011. This can be proven by getting attendance of my gym activities, since I have been attending it regularly from 25th Jan 2011. (Attaching my attendance sheet for the given week) moreover CCTV footage can also be obtained of the given date on request from the True Fitness Gym, Andheri (W) Mumbai if required for forensic test.  

2)     Secondly my eldest,resident at  Mumbai, currently working for a MNC in Mumbai. He was present with me in Mumbai on the day of incident and has been working for office on 25/1/11 and 27/1/2011. To this, beside statements you can also make certain the fact through forensic tests.

3)     Thirdly my other elder brother, who is residing at Ghaziabad and working for News  channel, Noida has attended the office on the incident date i.e. 26/1/2011. The proof of which could be well collected from the ELMS machine at his office where attendance is marked only by the pressing of one’s finger.

4)     Fourthly my mother’s name has also been dragged into this case where as she was present at Allahabad preliminary from 18th Jan 2011 given that my maternal grandmother was not keeping well and hospitalized. To unfortunate she passed away on 27/1/11.  Her presence can be validated from the concern hospital staff/doctors and forensic test.

5)     Sir/Madam, to your due notice, my mother possesses a license revolver and her revolver has been already submitted to Arms factory on 22nd December 2010 for mechanical repair. This can be proven through the maintenance receipt provided by Arms Factory and through forensic tests.

6) Sir/Madam, my eldest cousin brother  has also been mentioned in the F.I.R whereas he is never involved in any un-righteous activities. He is reputed personnel of the colony and not a single case is registered against him. He was also not involved in this case which can be proven by questioning the applicant/forensic test.

7)     Sir/Madam, Lastly, Rajkumari is misleading the case by mentioning incorrect address in her application to court, her formal/allotted address is 5/16 xxx where she resides with her descendent's and not 14/44 in front of block no. 1. The address 14/44xx mentioned is illegally occupied by her as being a reserve member and doesn’t have any government/xxxxNager Nigam approval for the same.

Despite being innocent, I and my family have been undergoing enormous pressure and depression. 

Kindly suggest what action taken by my side

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Bharath.T. (Criminial And Civil)     11 March 2011

Get Anticipatory Bail for you as well as your family members whose  name is there in the FIR.

Thereafter, Give a case of false allegations stating all the above facts in your nearest local police station as a counter blast to Rajkumari's case.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register