Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     14 October 2016

Need help

Thanks in advance for everyone. 

  I am married in 2007, i came to known later in 2008 ending my wife is already married with someone else, and marriage with me is third one. Her first marriage is registered under hindu marriage act which is not yet divorced and her first husband was dead in 2008. Before I am applying for divorce which filed 498a case. I submitted her first marriage certificates in court and cross examination also completed to all the witnesses, only one person is still to appear in the court. And last year she again married with someone else now she is having one girl also, and I came to known that she is staying in hyderabad. Her recent marriage is confirmed but I am unable to find out her recent marriage documents. Now what I have to do. Please reply me.






 11 Replies

Your details are not clear. Get your facts correct. You say ur 3rd husband. But tell her first husband died. That makes her widow. Who did she marry second time? Post your query again.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 October 2016

Yes. agreed with the questions raised by Gyan prakash sir. what about sencond husband if you are third one. if you have proffs you may seek divorce from a court of law.

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     14 October 2016

her first is alive when i married her, after one year 3 months from my marriage date he was expired, in my knowledge it will comes under null and void, is it correct sir.

Sood   15 October 2016

But again its two where is the third one or second one as proposed by you.. it would be a null and void marriage.

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     15 October 2016

her second marriage is not registered, but she married a guy who is working for a well known govt. hospital in vizag, they lived together for sometime, later she married me. Now the case is in trial, again she married with some other person.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 October 2016

Entrust this to any private detective who specializes in getting such evidences, as an individual it is not possible to hunt for those documentary evidences when the proceedings have already commenced.   She can even be confronted with these facts during cross examination.once you get some documents.   Engage only reputed agency.


If she was already married then your marriage becomes null and void. you dont need to seek divorce then because your marriage was never valid in the first place. Hire a detective and collect evidence and then approach the court with relevant relief. if she has married again then this is also an offence.

Rit Arora

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     15 October 2016

Now  as per your version her first husband died after 1 year 3 months  of your marriage. Then she is guilty of Bigamy u/s 498 IPC. Her 3rd marriage while you are alive or non  divorced is  again bigamy. She can be criminally prosecuted for  the offence of Bigamy and also cheating u/s 420 IPC.. If you want  to know more of her particualrs take services of  some private investigators or detective agency.I'm giving  the particulars of famous detective agency  in Hyderbad Another detective Agency is Lex security and investigation Agency.

If you browse the internet  you will get more  reputed detective agencies in Hyderabad. Through their skillful and clever  detection  skills they would elicit all private information of your estranged wife.If necessary they will click pictures of her  3rd husband and  the baby  girl etc or  can create audio visual evidence as well.Peroduce the proof in court and  get rid of her without paying any penny  to her by  way of maintenance.If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2016

Originally posted by : RAJAPU MOHANA RAO
her first is alive when i married her, after one year 3 months from my marriage date he was expired, in my knowledge it will comes under null and void, is it correct sir.

So she was not a widow on the date of marraige and the marriage was void.

In 2008 she was a widow and not having been lawfully married to you.  She was allowed to marry again and she did.

In case she contends that she was alwfully married to you then she is paving way into jail against her and her new husband.  In such case her new husband can also face serious dent in his career as govt employee as bigamous marriage  is a professional msconduct for govt employee

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     17 October 2016

If we are not attending to the court in 498a section while case is in trial is there any chances for punishment.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2016

Full chance to be in jail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query