Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajee   07 June 2016

Need help



I told you last time that my frnds husband want to come with her and leave that lady.

But that lady is giving him Dhamki and all. He is not even taking anybodys advice. Please help me in that how to come out of this situation.





 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 June 2016

your querry is not clear. please post your question correctly and understandably.

Syed mohd fazle haider zaidi   07 June 2016

Fir u/s 498a, 323,504,506 IPC & 3/4 d/p act lodged after 18 years of divorce--I got love marriage in year 1995 and lived with wife in her house for 6-7 months . Due to various unavoidable circumstances I left her house in year 1996.In the meantime a girl child was born . We both are Muslim . On 15-9-1997 we obtained divorce with mutual consent through maulvi . On 6-2-2004 I got married with another lady, now I have a daughter and a son from my second wife. On 24-4-2012 my ex wife along with her daughter filed application u/s 125 crpc and in that application my ex wife clearly stated that " due to some disputes our divorce took place on 15-9-1997 ,since then I am living in my maternal house alongwith my daughter . That maintenance petition is still pending and the court has not granted even interim maintainance to her or her daughter .therefore on 25/11/2015 she has lodged above mentioned FIR against me , my 79 year old father and 78 year old paralysed mother ,and now she is blackmailing me , demanding Rs 10,00000/ ex wife's brother is a police inspector ,so police is harassing me. Please help me

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     07 June 2016

Section 498-A, 323, 504, 506  IPC, 3&4 D.P. Act are not maintainable because on 15.9.1997 you got divorce.  They can be quashed, if FIR is lodged.  But interim maintenance and maintenance u/s. 125 you will have to pay to your daughter and to your wife also, if she is not working.  As you have already engaged an advocate in S.125 case, I do not think you need any further legal advice and he would give you proper direction to come out of criminal charges she is leveling against you.

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     07 June 2016

Above two viewers have kept track of your serial.  If you may wish so you can follow their advice.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register