LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need help!!!!

i got married recently.  it turns out that the girl is mentally unfit for married life. the girl's parents have cheated on us and maintain that the girl is normal.  marriage took place in february'2013.  

pls. advice on how to get divorce.

thanks,

mrigajaa

Learning

7 Replies

mohan -fighter (Head)     05 August 2013

simple...

collect as many medical certifcate of her.... u can..!!! go to court wid a GOOD lawyer and file a divorce case,.... am sure u will be heard soon.............. !

(Guest)

v tried taking her two different psychiatrists,  the doctors maintain that they have to meet the parents and both  the times her parents did not reveal anything.  the doctors came to a conclusion that nothing can be done unless the parents co-operate.  and hence am unable to collect medical evidence.

please advice on how to proceed.

thanks,

mrigajaa

mohan -fighter (Head)     06 August 2013

ask ur lawyer... i guess u can put pressure...on them if u file a divorce. then the court may make them get a test done on her...and if proved..... u are a free bird !!

(Guest)

the girl behaves like a 5 year old child. she is not matured mentally.  she is instructed by her family to stay quiet and just do whatever we instruct.

is there any other ground to get divorce other than the medical proof.

i am very confused on how to go about in getting divorce.

thanks

mrigajaa

498A__misused (Sec)     06 August 2013

First do a video recording of her not one hour or two hour ..full day ...as you said she just behave as you instruct ..try to record.

then took her to DR i will say a very good brand hospital and then again do video record there also.

Then dig the back ground of girl, any old medical certificates you can find out.

Then move to court.

(Guest)

the girl is presently at her parents place. i hv. some videos of her and a copy of her mails. will this suffice?? the problem is that she BE graduate. medical evidence is not possible as the doctors dont confide in us. they talk only to her parents.  

my query is "IS THERE ANYOTHER WAY OUT" other than medical grounds.

thanks,

mrigajaa 

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     06 August 2013

Immeditely you can file the petition for divorce ie., for annulment of your marriage.The court itself send her to the pysichiatrist., for cross check.

srishaila,advocate,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register