LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (designer)     05 December 2012

Need help?

one of my friend got married  but it has not been registered ..last year the girl  was pregnant and left her home until now she has not came back ..now the girl family is trying to fix marriage for the girl with another man.

My friend gave photographs and videos to their family ..only thing he has the girl voice recordings and some og the mail she send to him regarding as husband and wife.

we consider a lawyer he says without any hard proof we cant take this into court how to proceed this in before law..

the girl family is blackmailing us that they cant do anything because she is agirl..the told they file eve teasing and mental torture cases on us and even rape case as they have girl on their side.how should we proceed this

Learning

8 Replies

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     05 December 2012

Pl give the facts in detail

You have stated a very casual narration of the case

The details must include the dates and a chronological narration of events

For example you have stated

"last year the girl  was pregnant and left her home" This is an absurd statement

Last year was from 1st Jan 20111 to 31st Dec 2011. When did she actually leave the home?

Then you say she was pregnant when she left!

How mnay months of pregnancy was she carrying when she left?

What has  happened to the pregnacy now?

Has she given birth? Aborted? 

These are just some details which I have pointed out but you must mention a datewise details of teh girl and your relationship from teh date you first met

victim (master)     05 December 2012

prove that marriage took place. original photos , witness of pandit, guests are good enough proofs.

as girl might have lived with your friend for some days so ask his neighbours to give witness.

we both got married on dec 2010 and she was pregnant on march 2011 (i have the medical certificates) with me. on this year july she said she will hand over my baby to me i have seen the baby only once..now the girl family is saying that no baby was born and the girl is virgin. how do i proceed in court or police station.everyone asking photo proofs .i dont have that except people to say when i admitted her she was pregnant ..our marriage was a love marriage .she was so stuborn that time due to some issues she is doing all this...yet i tried to compromise her but no use what should i do if they file me any rape charges are some thing.

to victim marriage was took place in my home itself. the pandit no more he died recently ..guests are only fue ppl..

My friend is here with me pls do reply for him...he is telling me is life is spoiled he wants to die.

Mr. Manoj you started your post by saying that one of your friend got married and so on. Later on your friend comes out to be you only. Bro dont be hasitated in such matters, Be very clear. Anyways comming to your previous post it seems you dont have any proof of marriage not even photos, videos or guests who attended marriage. But what about your neighbours your wife might have interacted with them and must have told them that she is your wife. Think and try to collect such evidences and witness.

All the best.

see me and my friend are here he does not seems good in english im helping im..pls do see the post even i have a similiar issue.

ok no problem just tell your friend to find few witness who can come to court and say that they were married and stayed at some place for that duration of time as a man and wife and she was expecting a baby also. Since combined stay was for about 4 to 6 months so sufficient time for neighbours to observe such things.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register