LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   11 February 2017

Need help ??

I am fightng my maintance case for past 1 yr where i m paying interin maintance to both son n my cruel wife.....till date she doesnt hve evidence to prove DV against me n my family and she has field 125crpc and sec 13b for residential rights,,,,now case has come for cross questioning.....

Right from 1st day she wants my parents property and submitted Pan card copy of me n my parents ....i will be giving my salary slip to prove my income....i hve recently resigned my job as my HR has sent me email tat contract is over kindly find anotehr job....can i share this email to reduce maintance till i get a job....

I hve few FDs and my saving in market shares which are on my name.....i der any will i can create without transferring any assets on parents name to avoid I.T retun issue...

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Chirag

I am fightng my maintance case for past 1 yr where i m paying interin maintance to both son n my cruel wife.....till date she doesnt hve evidence to prove DV against me n my family and she has field 125crpc and sec 13b for residential rights,,,,now case has come for cross questioning.....

There is no fighting in maintenance case.  Once you tied the knot, slept with her and produced a kid.  Irrespective of whether they live with you or not, you have job or not, you will have to maintain both of them.  The former till she remarries, the latter till it turns 18.

Right from 1st day she wants my parents property and submitted Pan card copy of me n my parents ....

Women want secure life, if you dont give them security what is the point in marrying people like you?  Each and everything is done for secure life (money gives secure life).

i will be giving my salary slip to prove my income....i hve recently resigned my job as my HR has sent me email tat contract is over kindly find anotehr job....can i share this email to reduce maintance till i get a job....

Yes u should.

I hve few FDs and my saving in market shares which are on my name.....i der any will i can create without transferring any assets on parents name to avoid I.T retun issue...

Contact tax auditor for this.

stanley (Freedom)     13 February 2017

It seems to me that @ helping hand has turned into a women centric Liar .  

@ Author .

1. Whats their DV prayer and and under what sections have they aske for relif can you state . 

2. As for Maintenance you can easilt submit a lower salary slip from your next employer you may join . Rather than submitting the current salary slip which may be high.Rest its at the Discretion of the judge . You would have to pay maintenance at any cost to your children . If she is qualified and has worked previously your advocate would have to state to the court that she is a able bodied person who can earn ..

3. As of date her DV has not been proved . Even is DV is proved what does she get " Right to Residence " and some maintenance . And at the most a protection order which you dont even have to worry about . 

4. You can opt to provide her with a rented place if you feel that you cannot get along with her a it would be safe for you and your family .

5. Its only when the protection order gets violated that the proceedings become criminal u/s 31 of the act .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register