Upgrad LLM

need guidence

I am working in HR with a software compnay and waiting for 3 yrs LLB final year result. kindly suggest me how to become a criminal lawyer. Because of family commitments I can't start as a fresher, I have more than 10 yrs of working experience. Having no clue what to do.


do you want practise side of advocate or not, the advocate professional must experiance than only survival in the field. or go further study for cyber crime law.


i had perches a flat in Feb.11 with agreements cost of 18 lack rs. and builder was given possession on march 11 without possession letter. and now in may 12 the builder is demanding for service tax. @2.8% of agreement cost.( my flat in gramin area but with NATP). please guide me waht to do.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x