Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shakti yashasvi   24 March 2021

Need guidance regarding the registration of coaching classes for board exams

Hello Advisor,

First of all thanks to the creator of the website where a common citizen can find the legal guidance about any matter.

I am actually worried and very confused from past few months because I want to start my own coaching classes for board exams in Agra. Currently I am giving tution to few students (3-4 students right now) at my home.
So I want to know that if I start the batches of board exams then is it compulsory to register my classes legally? Can I register it after 6 months when I'll be sure about the no. of students coming to my classes?

Please guide me about the legal process if I start the classes without registration then what action could be taken against me.Also,if you can guide me about the norms of conducting classes after covid-lockdown period then it would be very helpful for me.

Thanking the advisor in advance.
Awidly awaiting for the suggestions.

Regards,
Shakti Bhardwaj

Learning

3 Replies

sneha jaiswal   01 April 2021

Hello,

Greetings of the day!

Sir, If there is an intention to conduct a small scale coaching centre by you, there are no licenses that’re required to be obtained. Yes, you can register after some time. Take your time and adjust well. 

But, if your coaching centre  intends to be the size of an institution, you need to get a trade license and pay tax for the revenue generated through the centre. If the income exceeds 9 lakhs per annum, registration of the business becomes mandatory and service tax becomes payable within 30 days.

And, the norms for conducting the classes after COVID lockdown period- Maintain Social Distancing and use mask as well as sanitizer. These are some basic norms to be taken care of.

Good Wishes for your work and Be Healthy...

Hope It helps

Best Regards,

Sneha Jaiswal

2 Like

Shivangi Mam   02 April 2021

Thank you so much madam for your guidance. It means a lot for me.

Also,Thanks again the website creator for providing us a great platform where we can clear our doubts regarding legal process.

shakti yashasvi   02 April 2021

Thank you so much madam for your guidance. It means a lot for me. Also,Thanks again the website creator for providing us a great platform where we can clear our doubts regarding process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register