Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puneet (Engineer)     06 October 2010

Need good 'Rent' Lawyer for Punjab and Haryana Highcourt

We are tenants in a SCF in Chandigarh for past 40 years. Need good rent lawyer for Panjab and Haryana Highcourt


 3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     06 October 2010

Dear Mr. Puneet,

You may have to take the trouble of visiting the High Court premises and ascertain yourself.

Gursewak Singh Mann (Advocate)     25 November 2010

HI Puneet,

Please contact Advocate Gursewak SIngh Mann for free legal advice

Office: Lawyer's Chamber No. 1,
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Phone: 0172-2745055 ,


Gursewak Singh Mann,
( LL.M, Advocate)

M: 9915400015 / 9814678783.


Sunita Chauhan,
( LL.M, Advocate)

M: 9878864828.

Dhawal Bhandari (ADVOCATE)     22 July 2011


you can contact us:-

Dhawal Bhandari

Advocate at High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh 

District Court Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali

(We are within panel of Senior Advocates also )



House Number:- 3320

Sector:- 19-D


Mobile:- 0-9872863303

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register