LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja_Hyderabad (FDR)     21 February 2013

Need good reasonable drafting lawyer in hyderabad

I am presenting my cases as party in person i.e RCR,498A,Divorce ...I need a good reasonable criminal and family lawyer to draft my petitions...I dont want to invest much more on these legal system.I am just fighting for justice..

I want these petitions

1)Rejoinder for Counter filed in RCR ,I think (Order 6 Rule 17)

2)Written Statement for Divorce petition 13(1)(ia) i.e Order 8 Rule 2

3)Discharge U/S 239 for 498A,

4)Revision Petition for Discharge

5)Quash U/S 482 for 498A

6)Perjury U/s 340

7)Private Complaint U/s 200 and 156(3)

8)Re-enquiry or further enquiry 173(8)

and so on...need justice,dont want to compromise at any cost..even though they withdraw/compromise 498A...


 2 Replies

Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     21 February 2013

Dear Raja,

                  Go to Mr.Anjaneyulu Chandubatla.I have two cases with him.Divorce and child custody.He is a very straightforward lawyer.Very good at his work and reasonable fees.Take my reference and call him.Its 9550368045.Based in Dilsukhnagar.



Raajeev Sampat.


I went to this advocate for my divorce case. He took me to one senior and both of them robbed me of more than two lakhs, wasted an year and also refused to take it up further.

He completely lacks knowledge and is very arrogant. Waste of time and money to go to him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads