LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tejas lal (teacher)     16 December 2011

Need good lawyer in baroda for domestic violence act

Dear All,

Please suggest me any good lawyer in Baroda for Domestic Violence act.

Because DV had been applied against me after 5.0 years seperation.


 5 Replies

Raj patel (Manager)     16 December 2011

Dear Tejas,

I will check and let you know the name. Just tell me how much money you can spend, because there are two types of lawyer

1. Expensive but very professional and you can trust them ( charges: 75,000 to 2 lakh depends on cases and person to person)

2. Cheap but only work money...they mostly shake hand with opposite lawyer/party and will start sucking your hard earned money. (charges 30,000 to 50,000 but they will suck few bucks (500 to 1000) on every date of your hearing and result will be either guilty or compromise with big componsation which he would have some % of share!)

I am experienced with same case and in the begining whenI had lawyer (Cheap and was recommended by nuetural family person), he messed up my case and then I had to hire expensive but professional lawyer.So make sure you do you want to save some money or do you want to have peace of mind?

Also take advice from some more experienced people from this forum, the lawyers who advise here are also look professional and you should consider their advice as well.

feel free to ask questions



DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     16 December 2011

Do your home work properly as suggested in most realistic terms.

VenkatRVSM (Director)     06 April 2012


If you are still looking for one, i would suggest Fidelity Legal Services. all the problems cited above are in the first reply are most commonly faced. here, i am sure, you will neither shell out big money nor you will have any difficulty interacting with them

definitely worth a approach.


VenkatRVSM (Director)     06 April 2012

hi.. Forgot to add the contact info for Fidelity Legal Services.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register