Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nick_nick   11 September 2015

Need good lawyer for applying divorcce

Hi ,

I reside in bangalore , i need good lawyer nearby rammurthynagar east bangalore for filling divorce on desertion + mental cruelity 
My wife deserted me 1.10 years back . more 2 months to go for 2 year desertion period .
I have proof of calling her back , emails , they abusing me to file false dowry case and DV Case 
They are well settleted in bangalore worth in multi crores - no dowry or dv took place ..
I don't have any property in my name and no job .i was earning > 1 lac per month earlier and now i have no income .
My wife is an engineer and worked as software engineer earlier , i am not sure of her working status now .
I have an son of 3 year old . 
I met 6 lawyers and all suggested for RCR or MCD , which i am totally against and don't believe in setllement either . i am not in rush to get divorce its ok for me even if it takes 5 years to get divorce.i want to fight the case on merits and truefull . 
In case of false 498a we are ready to be jailed and no plan of applying AB . we want only station bail .
Regardless of whatever the situation i will not accept the deserted wife , i have an strong feeling she is having external affair.

My requirment is as below -

1)File divorce on Desertion + mental cruelity 
2)In case of HMA24 Maintence , reduce it to zero untill the divorce case is finalized 
3)Our lawyer should not get compromised and get settled with opposite lawyer for settlement on commision basis .
4)in case of false 498a or DV , lawyer should come to police station and get the station bail .
5)should consider our ideas and not to bully us on his own prior ideas 

To fighters here - i need an suggestion , since its now 2 years desertion am i in good shape to apply divorce ?
Also what is the cost of divorcce , how much we need to pay upfront and on what stages ?
is HMA24 considered as seperate case or will it be within divorce fees ?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Contacting any lawyer in Kolar will be more economical than contacting some lawyer in bangalore city as Rammurthy nagara is almost near to kolar than bangalore.  Small town lawyers charge less and work more compared to city one's.  

nick_nick   15 September 2015

Is there not single lawyer who can accept my case ..for non settlement ? 

I am in bangalore and not in kolar , i need lawyer in bangalore

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     16 September 2015

I doubt any self respecting lawyer shall be keen on approaching you to fight your case after how you have mentioned one of your coinditions as the fact that the lawyer should not enter into any unlawful compromise with the other party. How can you state somethinbg like this on a forum where lawyers offer advise to others.

Firstly, even if a lawyer wants to get involved with the other party, he will not intimate you in advance. He will simply do it without telling you.

Secondly do not make such statements which give a negative color to this profession. Therre are some black sheep in every profession, evenm aqmongst teachers and doctors. That doesnt mean that you will opnenly write such derogatory remarks in such a forum.

Good luck for your case.

May justice prevail.

nick_nick   21 September 2015

Augustine , 

Appreciate your daring comments , well said ..i can see atleast an honest lawyer tweeking my words . Reality hurts and that's the truth . nowdays we are well aware men fighting for justice is an joke . and people misguiding women and men in the name of LAW just spoils the family .

Lawyers should also understand they too have family and respect every client approach as personal experience .

this is an open forum and it should not be taken personally ..if lawyers have profession ethics we normal people have personal ethics as our life is screewed bcoz of misguidance of lawyers to women .for now i have deccided to go PIP lets see what happens ..

Thanks 

1 Like

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     23 September 2015

Augustine Chatterjee

so precise and good advice, sir. laudable.  I always found ur advices like hitting the nail.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     23 September 2015

@sarmmarbb- Thank you for your appreciation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register