Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

annonmyous two (clerk)     10 September 2012

Need genuine & honesh advice

I need help & genuine advice,

my story goes like this-

some one threating me for suicide ,  i have proof for that? 

i want to know where should i inform this so that i cant involve in legal issue, 


please advice us.


 1 Replies

Rahul T (Engineer)     10 September 2012

To be in safer side in future, you must inform Police. If police station doesn’t take you case, then you can take help from some Advocate & file a complain to any Magistrate… I suggest you to do this, for avoiding big issue in the future…





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register