Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar.............. (Engineer)     19 November 2011

Need experts opinion

Dear Experts,

I FILED A CIVIL SUIT ON 01-12-2010 AND THE CASE IS GOING ON. BUT NOW I HEARD THAT PERSON WHO I FILED A CASE IS TRYING TO SELL HIS PROPERTY AND HE TOOK AN ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR SELLING. HOW HE CAN SELL? 

I WANT HIMTO STOP THIS ACTION AND INFORM THE COURT THAT HE IS NOT OBEYING THE RULES. I HEARD THIS FROM MY FRIEND AND I DO NOT KNOW THE PERSON WHO IS BUYING FROM HIM?

SO WHAT I WILL DO NOW AND I DO NOT WANT TO GET TROUBLE THE BUYER WHO DID NOT AWARE OF IT. THEIR LAWYER WANT TO RUN THE MAIN CASE AND NOW MAIN CASE IS GOING ON. ALREADY I HAVE THE CASE NUMBER.

HE IS A CHEATER AND HE IS HAVING ONLY THIS PROPERTY AS HIS SOURCE FOR RETURNING MY MONEY.

PLEASE GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD,

ADVANCE THANKS FOR ALL WHO IS GOING TO ANSWER MY QUERY,

SENTHIL KUMAR.

Learning

4 Replies

rameshindirajith (advocate)     19 November 2011

Mr. Senthil, what is the suit for? If it is a money recovery suit then u may file an interlocatory application for attachment before judgment in that application u can pray the court to direct that person furnish security failing which that property may be attached till disposal of the suit. If the suit for title then u have file an injunction application to restrict the person not to alinate the property till disposal of the suit.

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     19 November 2011

Rightly advised by Mr. Rameshindirajith.

Kumar.............. (Engineer)     19 November 2011

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I filed a money recovery suit against his cheque. I already spent a lot of money in this case. May I know how much is it cost approx? How much time will take approx to issue a judgement? I deposited his unregistered financial company against the cheque in the year 2008.I got a interest amount upto 2009 and suddenly he refused to give interest and the Deposited money (5L). So I discussed my lawyer and as per his advise I paid 1L for money recovery suit. Then intermediately he is asking some money for running the case.Is the case is favour to me? If not favour, why I am wasting my time and money again for running this case? I need your kind opinion too. If you need any detail then send mail to my mail ID: senchaharish@rediffmail.com. I am ready to share the case details to u.

Thank you in advance for your kind reply,

Regards,

SENTHIL KUMAR.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     19 November 2011

santhil,.

FOLLOW ADVISE OF Adv.  RAMESH

get ABJ  attachment before judgement.

whrrte is the property? u have to involve purchaser, & publish in news papers to safeguard ur interest. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register