Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manindersingh   13 July 2016

Need expert to draft my legal petitions in transfer case

Hi

I need an expert who can offer me a serive of writing/drafting following petitions for me to submit in court:

1. reply to transfer application with perjury application.

2. petition u/s 482 to quash or amend session judge ordres (my petition was dissmissed) on 125 crpc interim mainteance.

3. petition u/s 482 to quash doemstic vioelnce petition filed by wife.

any expert interested.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Sir,

I am interested in the work.

Kindly contact me on the number below.

Rit Arora
Advocate

1 Like

Protar Smith   05 May 2018

Bro is your punu, Showbox | Kodi | Lucky Patcher

Arunodoy D (Consultant Adviser Cyber Security)     24 December 2018

Originally posted by : manindersingh
Hi

I need an expert who can offer me a serive of writing/drafting following petitions for me to submit in court:

1. reply to transfer application with perjury application.

2. petition u/s 482 to quash or amend session judge ordres (my petition was dissmissed) on 125 crpc interim mainteance.

3. petition u/s 482 to quash doemstic vioelnce petition filed by wife.

any expert interested.

Your local lawyer is the better choice for this.

Drafting won't solve your issue.

Cecilwaters   02 November 2019

Maintenance of legal petitions is very important. If you think that we are not updating the legal petitions and the top essay writing services blog then you are thinking wrong. I am giving you the offer from which you get this news which tells you that we are still updating the maintenance of the page.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     23 December 2019

Everywhere experts are available... you have to find localy and seeking the same.

Jerome Johnston   22 February 2020

First since forever crocodile park would be set up soon. Children will appreciate to visit this park and I will do my public speaking coach work while sitting in the recreation center. The best is to elevate this blog is to share it via web-based networking media.

Jerome Johnston   22 February 2020

First since forever crocodile park would be set up soon. Children will appreciate to visit this park and I will do my public speaking coach work while sitting in the recreation center. The best is to elevate this blog is to share it via web-based networking media.

Ernest   10 March 2020

Do you know who invented school?

stefan salvatore   09 April 2021

I do not know what you are saying in the post but, I have read your main heading in which you have asked one question to us. There is some Write for us 27 Good things that can help you to solve your query. I have also been using these things whenever I stuck in any trouble. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register