LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B.SURESH KUMAR (ADVOCATE)     08 November 2008

Need Divorce pettition format

 Hi this is Advocate S.B.SURESH KUMAR, can anyone help me with Hidu marriage Divorce pettetion, along with I.A, for return of articles and maintaince.

Brife Fact : Marriage took place one year before and its is not consumated till date, the reason said by groom is he was in love with some other girl and only for the parents complusion this marriage solemnized, Demand of dowry is for a car and 3 laks Rs.


 10 Replies

Bindu (Junior Lawyer)     09 November 2008

Hello Sir

i am enclosing draft petition of divorce by mutual consent and The couple was having child.

you will have to make necessary changes as per your case like the maqrriage was not consumated , dowry etc and also the section and contents will have to be changed as the draft is by mutual consent. if it is a dowry demand you can intiate criminal proceedings against the inlaw also.



Attached File : 45 mutual consent.doc downloaded: 3063 times


I do agree with my Ld. friend

S.B.SURESH KUMAR (ADVOCATE)     03 December 2008

Hello my respectable Ld friethank you very much for your immediade response. i fell very sorry for the late replay. The reason behind the delay is that i was hospitilised , and later i was in rest so none of my family member allow me to surf net. once again thank you very much

Anju Nair (Service-Sourcing Executive)     07 May 2011

Want to divorce my husband

Please send me the format for request for divorce

Anju Nair (Service-Sourcing Executive)     07 May 2011

Want to divorce my husband

Please send me the format for request for divorce. Please help me as i dont hv support from anyone. me alone  unable to submit. me, my mom are at home. please advice. (def)     07 May 2011


Do u want 2 go for contested divorce or MCD?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 May 2011

proforma - divorce petition.


go to the above or may use ms bindu's format.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 May 2011

Where do I submit this filled Petition?

--- if family court available then at family court otherwise district court.

NM (j)     03 July 2014


I and my wife hv filed for mcd. I want to return her Jewelary, what special care I should take so that she didn’t claim them to b fake in future. Is there any format.

1 Like

manjunath (PRO)     06 May 2015

Dear Sir,

I and my wife hv filed for mcd in nov 2014. I have returned her Jewelary, whateever things.after six monthe was come both were appaered in court , honourable judge reffered to mediation but in mediation my wife is not ready to take commited amount now she is asking more money. but i can't pay that much money and i am very fed up what is the procedure to comeout and what  problems i can face please let me know .. help me for the toatal issue.





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register