LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (MANAGER)     30 March 2014

Need divorce from wife

Hello my name is Ashish mine was an arranged match..got married in March 2012 and have one and half year son  unforunately wife started showing her true colours immediately after marriage since she doesn't want to stay in a joint family..daily she used to argue with me about staying seprately but I didn't agree to her..finally she went to her parents along with my son and is not willing to come back..I have tried all means to bring her back but she doesn't wants to return...its been over 4months now she is at her parents house...even her parents are un-coperative and are supporting her..even her parents speak rudely to me..things went to such a stage that once when my mother called her mother and told that she should come back alongwith our son her mother instead of speaking politely started threating us and saying words which I don't want to mention on this public domain..immediately I filed an NC with the local police station since I had enough of my wife and her family...friends I have finally decided that I need to come out of this marriage and have conveyed this to my parents as well even they are ok with my decision..I also need the custody of my child which is currently with her..pls advise what I need to do next..I have heard that wifes take advantage of certain laws and misuse them such as dowry and Domestic violence..guys we have not taken a single ruppee from them for marriage as we did our expenses and they did theres...nor I ever used any force against her...in none of the cases threr is no proof against me and my family...but can she still levy this allegation..pls advise..thank

Learning

7 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     30 March 2014

Everybody are going through the same phase and you are not an exception. Since your child is young you will not be able to file a custody. Since it is only few months of desertion I would give few months to ripe to assess what is going through your wifes mind now my take: 1. Flush your emotions and start gathering evidences against her cruelty. 2. To record evidences send a legal notice asking her to come back. No to RCR some lawyers may suggest tell your lawyer to only send private legal notice. 3.If they file any false cases against you don't panic communicate to them that you will fight the case on the merits and immediately file contested divorce. 4. Any MC cases you will get the opportunity to attend mediation with focussed mind strike a deal. 5. Most importantly I would suggest you to to stop talking to her and her family for sometime and let them navigate ways to commit mistake. 6. Have patience the presenter ball will be rolled to you one stage where you can dominate the stage

thanks krish...yes I don't require this woman now in my life...she doesn't deserve any sympathy from me and my family..yes u are right will not file a RCR bcoz its like asking the problem to come back..experts pls help..do u agree with me and krish..ur advise is needed desperately..thanks ashish

thanks krish...yes I don't require this woman now in my life...she doesn't deserve any sympathy from me and my family..yes u are right will not file a RCR bcoz its like asking the problem to come back..experts pls help..do u agree with me and krish..ur advise is needed desperately..thanks ashish

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 March 2014

Think twice and consult seniors, elders, relatives and some good lawyer before taking such step, especially for the sake and benefit of your son.

Ashish (MANAGER)     31 March 2014

thanks JC sir..even I don't want to go to court but the way her family has spoken to me and my parents and the way my wife has taken away my son and despite my repeated requests to her and her family to send her and my son back..nothing seems to be working...I am left to take the option of law..tats why I created this account so that I can get guidance from everyone out there including the experts..pls advise..thanks ashish...i just want my son back bcoz if he stays with her then one day that women will create all negative image against me in my sons mind..thanks

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     31 March 2014

You will not get your son back apply for visitation right try to win confidence of your son as the day ho by.

dhruv (other)     31 March 2014

Take precaution. Make evidence. Record all phone calls with her and her family. When u meet with them make video ... Do not rename the media files, keep them in recorded medium, preserve instrument, do not not cut paste the media files. Keep backup copies still.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register