Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yaalini (e)     20 February 2012

Need divorce details

Hi friends,

I have married 7months later.It was a arranged marriage.My wife was not intrest  to live a normal family life with me.So she denied for having s*x from the starting day  itself.Till the date wedont have IC.After a long dispute we both are decided to live  separate.Currently i m in abroad.Coming june i cross my 1 year completion of my marriage.Now my question is

1.Can i need to pay any alimony for the above situation? Is it necessary.

2.If i file separately how long it will take to get the divorce?

3.Can i file  with out presence of mine  the court through my lawyer?

Learning

3 Replies

Raja (XYZ)     20 February 2012

you can approch thru your lawyer, however my advice will be to mutual yourself. lt is a lovely bond, dont seperate. rethink. if needed get councilling.

Shantilal Pandya ( Advocate)     20 February 2012

you can file divorce petition  on the  ground of  cruelty  denayal  of  s*xual relationship  without just  cause  would be  a  cruel treatment     the pettion can be  filed with the  assistance of a lawyer ,   though there is provision for   for  deciding the  petition  within  six months  from it   institution , yet normally  it takes time to  decide it , secondly  the petition  for divorce is to be  filed only after one year of marriage but  the  court  may  allow early institution  for  reason of  exceptional  hardship ,

more ,  you  yourself  will have to   tender   evidence in support of your  case  in the  court , no body  else   or  any  one holding  power of  attorney  can  depose  for you 

SHILPA HATTI (Advocate)     21 February 2012

Since your wife has denied to have s*x without any just reason and cause...you can apply for divorce on that ground...however if both of you have the same opinion of not living together then you can go for mutual divorce...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register