Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     10 September 2013

Need divorce

Hello All,

I want to know that, How do i get divorce from my wife ? Pls let me know in details under which section or IPC. Because she filled a false dowry, domestic etc. case on me and my family. Case still in CAW cell.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rajiv Saini

Hello All,

I want to know that, How do i get divorce from my wife ? Pls let me know in details under which section or IPC. Because she filled a false dowry, domestic etc. case on me and my family. Case still in CAW cell.

Just try and see whether she gets convinced to give you divorce under MCD.  Thats the best way out.

Puneet Bhasin (Sales Manager)     10 September 2013

Hello, Please Help Me Because I am Very Upset from My Life, Due to my Wife is not managing itself in my family from 14th August 2010 my home town is in haryana Yamunanagar, My wife not like to live with my family don't know why, now just for my parents respect and peace of mind for then I am living in Mohali

Punjab And i am Working as a sales manager in Company, My wife is pregnent now from last 2 months, Why I need divorce because she does'nt respect

me not listen anything, when i say some thing she argue all the time and i am fed-up from my life my parents are also not well in condition to take care me

because they are totally old and sick i need to file divorce....!

Please Help Me How Is it Possible

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     11 September 2013

Thanks for the reply " helping hand" she want 10lakh rs or divorce now what to do?

rising up again (FFF)     11 September 2013

rajiv..

give her 10 lakhs and u wud be happy for ur life.. u might spend years in courts and end up spending much more than that amount. sit wid her , try to bargain and get MCD done asap...

trust, 10 lakhs is too less as my wife is asking for 2 crores... and hence i have no choice than to go to court.

take loans, borrow but try finishing this off out of court..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register