Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram (engineer)     13 November 2012

Need divorce

dear sir please help me,

i had married on june2012 after 6 month we are not in relastionship.on july2012 i file a case of divorce, when she got the notice of divorce, she file a case of dowry on my mother,father and my two younger brother,also she charge that last year on month of nov2011 she was pregent but my younger brothers bet her so badely that her son died before birth and she has a proof of medical(to prove we are in relationship). but this is not fact, she has also mantion a date 23/11/2012.(medical report)fact is that we are continue on job in other state we are regularly present on duty we have attendence sheet, she do not want to give divorce to me,she says that at any cost i will never give divorce to you,because she no that no one will marry her because in our locality every one come to know that about her charcter and her behaviour, we have no kids.please advice me what i will do so that as soon i will get divorce.

Learning

3 Replies

MohammedRaffiq Bijapur (Advocate)     13 November 2012

Brother I fairly advise u to rethink ur decision.

Inspite u persist to get rid of ur marital life, contact local advocate disclose true and all relevant facts to prepare divorce petition on ground of cruelty.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     13 November 2012

Dear Querist,

It is not her prerogative to give or not give divorce to you, if you can prove cruelty divorce is for you to get. However that would take a lot of time. Contested Divorces are very difficult to get as the system has endemic delays and procedural tangles. As regards your presence elsewhere at the time of alleged incident - that is called 'ALIBI' in law and would serve you well in the 498a trial. 

Best, 

Bharat Chugh - Advocate Supreme Court of India

Law for Layman (Laws of India Initiative)

*www.advocatebharatchugh.wordpress.com

*www.bharatchugh.wordpress.com

*www.facebook.com/advocatebharatchughonthelawsofindia

*https://www.lawsofindia.blogspot.in

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     13 November 2012

If the wife is unchaste it is a strong ground for mental cruelty,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register