Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need divorce

Hello sir/madam,

my self ritu jangra a hindhu girl..

i was in love with a guy, but on gun point my family got merried me on July,9th 2010. that guy was working in australia.. i couldn't had any physical relation with him till now, he was in india only two times after marriage,, ten days earlier and for two month this year.. i too was agree to divorce me but in the influence of his family he refuse to give me divorce.. the situation is this i want a divorce and nobody in my favor niether he and his family nor my family.. i want to apply for divorce in Ambala Haryana.. plz plz plz help me as soon as possible.. what is the right step to get out this relation..

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     01 February 2012

Ms. Ritu,

The best thing under these circumstances would be to go in for what is called 'nullity of marriage' in legal parlance. You can assert that since you were married and your consent was obtained under force i.e on teh basis of threats and not of your own free will. and since the point of marriage you've not been able to live together with him as his wife. The Court may nullify your marriage. This is a better remedy as after this it is as if there was no marriage in the eyes of law. 

See if you can agree him for mutual consent divorce - that is also easier. 

(Guest)

he is not agree on any cost sir. and even my family will not suppurt me.. sir plz tell me what must be the strong base for my case..

satish (Manager)     02 June 2012

Try to convence your mother.........She will understand you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register