LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharath (consultant)     12 November 2009

need divorce

i got married in the month of march 2009 and since very 1st day of marriage she started to fight for one or the other reason i took a bad turn towards a big fight by first week of april after which my elf and my family members tried our level best get her back to the family but she kept on refusing and even hit me and even she tried to consume some tablets and committ suicide in her mothers place itself and since the day of marriage till date she never came back nor even her parents came to clarify what went wrong and she is not even mentally ok she is always disturbed she gets irritated within minutes anyone speaks to her can anyone help me what next....  I have sent the this letter which is attached with this blog.....


 10 Replies

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     12 November 2009

dear u can take easily divoce from ur wife on the ground of crulity



sonu avanth (housewife)     12 November 2009

How many years will take in 498a for final jegment .

we may get back our dwory. 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 November 2009

 If it was so easy. You marshall your evidence and wait for the best to happen in the court. Remember it is not easy to get divorce in India and if granted there may be heavy alimony, maintenance etc.

Syed Adbul Khader Jeelani (Advocate 9642388507)     12 November 2009

If you really want to get Divorce without you and your family member being get caught in the clutches of police plan yourself send a restitution of Conjugal rights notice mentioning all the events that happend since the date of marriage and also mentioned that you never demanded dowry and wait and see. It is usaual that our Indian Lawyer suggest her to file 498A case implicating family member which you cannot avoid. Atleast this restitution notice will help you in obtaining Anticipatory Bail and then you file Divorce case. But you have to be patient till the case is dispossed off or pay her permanent alimony and obtain divorce on mutual consent.

Jeelani Advocate

Adv. Biju Gopal (Advocate FAMILY LAWYERS Kottayam Kerala     13 November 2009

 Hi Bharath,

You have not disclosed all the facts including your religion.  If you need divorce, please consult a good family court lawyer at your station.  He will help you to find out the appropriate way.


Adv. Biju Gopal

bhagwan (owner)     06 May 2012

MR. BHARATH,  ADV. BIJU GOYAL is correct , consult a good lawyer otherwise if once they charged u 498a , it will be difficult to solve the problem.better be calm.

Chandeep Singh (Final Semester student)     01 June 2012

Experts had already given their valuable opinion. I would like to say only that:


"Even the darkest hour has 60 minutes" 


everything will get fine...!!! hv faith in God.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     01 June 2012


The thread/ query is 2 year old.

Don't revive the dead threat.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     01 June 2012

Consult your lawyer for lodging a complaint against her for domestic violence.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     01 June 2012

DV is totally defend women.can not apply by husband on wife.

Don't revive the dead threat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register