LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charan Kedar.C. (Advocate)     15 September 2008

Need Details On Corporation Taxes

Hi All,

This is charan from Chennai and I would like to know few details on corporation taxes.

Case Details:

Corporation has fail to supply the drinking water for more than 10yrs even the water connection is enabled for the particular house. Due to that house owner didn't paid the water tax and approached to court mean while the connection is disconnected by corporation for not paying the water tax. But the corporation has charged the taxes for these whole 10yrs including with surcharge and I don’t know for what reason this case has disqualified by the court and the owner is going appealing again for the same.

My concerns is I came to know that supreme court has given a judgment stating at any cost if any citizen fail to pay the taxes to the corporation under any circumstances the corporation should not disconnect drainage line.

I want to know whether above stated judgment has given by Supreme Court or not, if  the judgment has given from where can I have that judgment copy of the same. Or let me know how to get that copy.

Kindly advice on the same

Thanks in advance.


Thanks & Regards,

Charan Kedar.C.

 1 Replies

Charan Kedar.C. (Advocate)     17 September 2008

Hi All,

27 Views but no reply Pls any one can reply with the details.

Thanks & Regards,

Charan Kedar.C.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query