Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     16 March 2012

Need decree copy urgently

Dear All Experts,

My self Ishwar Sharma,first time going to post my topic on this forum.Actually my self filled Sec-9 case in Distt. Haridwar family court.Till now Judge has given order for decree ,because Girl party not attending court.But at this time my lawyer need huge money and I need Decree copy urgently to show in maintenance (125) case.So as a result I have sent a RTI to Judicial Admin.That Pls provide me my Case decree copy.But they have replied “Till now you have not payed court fees.So we can not provide”.Now question are :-

• How can I got decree copy,is this possible without lawyers.
  • Girl side are not attending court by using RTI to their post office.I have proof that they have received our summon.can I take any action on the basis of RTI reply of postal department.

Waiting for your response,

Regards,

Learning

12 Replies

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     16 March 2012

1. YOU HAVE TO REVOK   THE VAKALATH NAMA  THEN YOU CAN PROCEED YOUR CASE.

2. YOU CAN PRODUCE THE RTI REPORT BEFORE THE COURT , COURT WILL TAKE NECESSARY ACTION IN FAVOUR OF YOU.

Narendra Malik (advocate)     16 March 2012

just apply for proceedings and decree, fill up certified copy form and affix 1 Rs court fee on it and submit to copying section of court, note down application number, check everyday that your record reched to copying section. when your record reaches it will be displayed in the list of copying section along with your name and title of case,deposit reqired fee, within day or two you will get certified copy, apply for atleast 2 copies.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 March 2012

Apply (yourself) for a certified copy from the court, in the Copying agency of the same court and get it on payment as per procedure.

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     18 March 2012

Dear Querist, You may immediately get certified copy of the decree applied in the registry of Court which passed the same on URGENT basis. Depending upon the schedule of the said Registry, they may issue in 2-5 days time. Rabin Majumder Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India New Delhi

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2012

Dear Mr. Ishwer

file an application before the coping dept. of the court for certified copy of the decree date so and so, with court name, decree dated, parties name, with the court fees, 10 Rs. for Copy, 2 RS, per page for photocopy, 1.50 Rs. affix upon application.

feel free to call

I love my parents (law)     18 March 2012

Respected vasista ji,The mobile u have given contains only nine digita.Requested pls update because i want to discuss with u.Regards,

Respected Mr.N.Quershi ji,Acually i m not lawyer.So thanks for ur valuable reply.But i want to know fees will be paid by which mode(IPO,STAMP,CHEQUE ETC)and application by simple or regd post or any other means.Pls waiting ur positive response

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 March 2012

Agreed you can do it yourself.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Thanks for ur reply dear.

I want procedure of fee(IPO,CHEQUE,DD) and mode of application

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 March 2012

Dear Ishwar Sharma ji,

My mobile number is 9891152939.