Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     19 August 2010

Need Case Advice

Hi

I have one query, Since my wife has filed so may cases as posted earlier like 498a, 3/4 etc.. and I dont want to fight that case since I have suffered a lot. Charge sheet is prepared and my hearing date is 6 sep 2010.

I just convencing my wife to take back the case but she is agree only if I can start leaving with her.But I know she is very selfish type of lady and definetly after few months she will again create problem.

So my question is that if she is leaving with me then Can I still file a case of divorce that I dont want to continue this marrige and ask for divorce , because she is not ready to leave my home since she has no other source of income to manage room rent etc.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

@ Aman,

This brief I call 100% diplomatic, why ?

When your head is in 498a scanner you are trying to find a place to piss quitely with hands up (apologise to ladies / mods. for such apt usage of some English word here but I could not resist using it) :-)

Then you fear of her and if these two backends perenial issues were not enough you have scemming plans already in plannign stage post quash. I know you will revolt to my above takes but brother ever heard of peaceful long term joint marital counceling and finding the root of all these via a marital counceling help first ?.

Kindly see from the way you wrote your briefs, the lady is shown rightly as financial insecure which is but natural since she is now your issues (remeber you married her) and believe me if you both join some good marital counceling sessons for sometime lots of marital issues can get resolved and who knows both of you may live long as happy married couple.

Try this out with sincerety afterall a marriege saved in time is worth back breaking "compromise".

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     19 August 2010

I agree with Mr. Arun kumar

Compromise is best solution of  case filed u/s 498 A or DV Act

Chetan Singh (SE)     19 August 2010

Ok , Fine but as per law whether it can be applicabe for a man to file divorce if they both are leaving jointly but different rooms. I want to judge her and wants divorce if becomes opposite  so which steps will be better for me? Is it nessasary to live sepraetely for getting divorce. 

(Guest)

1. Yes.

2. If you want to judge her then she will also be judging you so be reasonable for TWO how smoothly and with what external and internal aids both of you can live together or part on acceptable right notes ainstead of wasting a youth just like that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register