Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhusudhan Suvarna (NA)     18 January 2011

Need carparking document

Dear Sir

I have purchased a apartment recently at Hyderabad. And currently 2 out of 8 apartments only sold in that complex. Builder is torturing us a lot for various reasons. At the time of purchase builder has promised us that there will be Municipal water with in 15 days but till now there is no municipal water. He had installed a water plant purifier at the time of purchasing the flat, but that is also not functioning properly and we are not getting the purified and tasted water from that machine.

Recently (after I purchased) the flat the builder had constructed a small shutter and a pent house on parking area as well as terrace (I.e. common areas) respectively. I believe that it is illegal to construct any other constructions in the common areas. That too he need to take the prior notice from us as well as from GHMC  before constructing any extra constructions in that complex. as he had promised that he will not deviate the construction at all.

Now we are asking him to give us a car parking document( with proper lay out/diagram  for our carparking area) with the actual lay out when we have purchasd. But he said that he will issue only the document with modified constructions in the picture please suggest us what to do.

When will the corpus fund will come in to the picture ( i mean when all teh flats sold or not necessary)

He is asking us to issue the NO DUES certificate, by keeping all this issues shall we issue him the no dues please guide me how I gen get  the justice . What is the consumer forum number/email id. Shall I get the justice If I approach the forum.

what are the ways of calculating the maintenance charges in a 8  apartment complex and what would be done if at all there is any surplus amount left in a 6 months mainteance as we have 4 thusand rupees surplus in a 6 months duration. please advice.

Thanks and regards

Madhu

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register