LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhamodaram (Student)     10 February 2010

Need birth certificate

Actually I  born after 26.01.1989 because of this i should need to submit my birth certificate as a mandatory document in passport process. will it be applicable I mean wat u said getting of affidivit from...

Learning

3 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     10 February 2010

Dont you have any educational certifiacte having birth date? Why dont you apply for birth  certificate from municipality. You can obtain it from hospital also if you were born in hospital. Affidavit is the last option.

subhash kumar (advocate)     13 February 2010

if you have not a birth certificate you can not approach the Municipal Corporation . You move an application to the ADM/SDM of your area and get order for birth certificate and than approach the MCD with the order  for birth certificate . this is the proper procedure to obtain the birth certificate

pallavee (lawyer/Advocate)     18 August 2010

Firstly, an affidavit should me made and notarized containg your birth date, place, parent's name.

secondly, you should get an order done from the SDJM with proper documents as to be produced before the judge, such as ration card, school certificate, any such certificate which shows your parents name and address mentioned.

telephone bill won't work.

you have to apply to the municipal dept / health dept./ corporation office which ever the state recognises.

then wait for it to be issued.

thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register