New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Udhay   12 July 2016

Need assitance my civil case

Hi Everyone,

  I am new to this forum and dont know much lawyer termilogy to explain my problem.By seeing my father worries, that letting me to write this post.

There is a land near my home town with 20 acres (belongs to 10 ppl). My father and his brother her dispute 15 years back (around 2000) and 2 acres land (now worth of 1 cr) is registered on my father name. But we never noticed/worried about patta.

Last year, we come to know that father brother sold 10 cent of land. Then my father start changing patta for remaining land, We got patta for 1.30 acre (my father spend 1 year for this, but some reason it got delay).but 60 cent of land patta was in fathers brother name still. 

Now the problem is fathers brother sold 60 cent of land 2 months back to some gunda/rowdy kind of person for 20 lakhs and he made fence on the land on road side.

We come to know 2 weeks back and went to register office. they are saying we cannot help you on this. So we went to lawyer and paid 30000 thousand for filing a case. Lawyer said this case will go for 4 years and still he need 70000 (on whole 1 lakh is his fee). he said all document are favour to father so there will be 100% Succession rates on this case. My father dont have any other big proper he had lot of belief on this and now he is not having proper food /dress/sleep.. I never seen him like this anytime. i cannot even see my father like this. I knew we are too late to take any action.

All i need is any other solution which make to close the case quiclky? Already my father is deaf and all he is doing praying god. please throw some light on this if you can. 


Thanks in advance.

email id is



 2 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     13 July 2016

Mr Uday,

 Have a faith in your Advocate.

For further legal assistance you can send me a PM (Personal Message) through this site.

Advise; always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field.

You well can see my credentials on my web site ; plus at many other independent internet sites of India such as on,;;;;;;;,  Just &; plus many more .

Please visit
With Regards !!
Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court of India

Gagan Kumar (Lawyer)     14 July 2016

Dear Udhay,

Forum discussion may not give you concrete solution. You need to consult a lawyer over the phone or need a face to face consultancy. If interested you can contact GK & Advocates Law Firm ( It will save your time too.

Gagan Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register