LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sridhar (s/w Engineer)     20 February 2011

Need Assistance for legal approach


      My name is sridhar. I am a flat owner in a apartment located in kothapet. My flat is located in fourth floor.

There is bathroom leakage in the flat located above my flat which is causing damage to the walls in my flat.

The owner of the above flat is not ready to repair his leakage problems. So noe i want to proceed legally against

him. So please suggest me an idea to get through this problem.





 2 Replies

shrikant chede (law officer)     21 February 2011

You can file injunction case agaist the wrong doer to protect  your property

1 Like

sridhar (s/w Engineer)     22 February 2011

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register