Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathish (s2)     23 March 2015

Need assistance

Hi sir,

I would like to clarify the below below doubt.I have booked the flat with the builder in Bangalore.

When i plan to book the flat with the bulider with 2 lk ruppes booking amount.(180,000 - for booking amount / 20000- for some fund (no receipt given).They pushed to sign the agreement on the same day and collected 6700 rs for e stamping and asked to me to give cheque for 10,00,000 rs post dated cheque. I have give 3 cheques( 20k - fund amount,1.8lks- booking amount,10 lk - part payment.) But some i got to know these ppl dont have proper document and i have sent message to that builder guy to stop executing the agreement and i asked all documents to be verified. But noone turned up. Now i have asked to cancel the flat. now they are hestitating to do that. One good thing is i have cancelled two cheques (1.8 lks & 10 lks) , but they took the fund amount of 20k from my account. Now i dont have the agreement (green sheet) which i have signed.

Note: i have signed only in green sheet not on the e-stamped paper.

my question:

1. I have signed the green sheet. it will cause problem for me?? will it be considered as the agreement.? 

2. Do i have to pay any cancellation charges. no where it was mentioned in the booking form. But im worried about the agreement(green sheet) which i have signed?

3. can they execute the agreement without getting that 12 lks ?

Kindly help on the above .

Learning

3 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     23 March 2015

1. This issue need to be complained before the Consumer Protection Forum. Contact a local advocate.

sathish (s2)     23 March 2015

thanks for the prompt response. 

Even though i did not sign the exact agreement will it create problem ?

I was told once 12 lkhs is received from my the agreement will be executed, however i have cancelled the cheque. even though will it cause any problem??

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 March 2015

Mam, Please email me the agreement copy for correct opinion and yes they can use the blank signed paper in any way .... You also a complaint to the local police regarding the fraud kind of thing committed by them and also mention that they have obtained your signatures on some blank papers and u apprehend that it could be used by them in any manner .... To be on a safer side ... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register