LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arik Carmi (Music Services)     13 March 2012

Need an expert advise

Dear laywers , a very BIG company in india used artist im representing musical piece of music on their TV advert without any legal agreement .


They refuse to sign any contract with us and we have a proof regarding their illegal use .


Could anyone advise how we can sue them ?


We're located in israel and the music is protected & signed under the international music rights worldwide .

We need a big lawyers group to handle this case as we think there's a big money involved and they're very proud on their website with their budget they spent each year .

It would be good to get your offers & resume emailed to


Really looking forward hearing from you all back and hopefully we can find the right person to handle this case.


Thanks in advance and good day ahead .



 4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 March 2012

Without any documents offering you to perform the by the TV, you cannot claim.  There must be some agreement in written. 

Arik Carmi (Music Services)     13 March 2012

We don't have any signed agreement with them as they used the music illegaly .


We have all the documents proofing the music is protected and signed under the international copyrights music society .


K MAREDU (DEPUTY MANAGER)     27 March 2012

Dear Lawyers, My son born on 02/01/2000 @2:40hrs. But we (parents) declared his date of birth as 01/01/2000 at the time of school joining at Anakapalli, Andhrapradesh and same was mentioned in Transfer certificate. Now we have shifted to Hospet, Karnataka and we have submitted the same TC at the time of school(state syllabus) joining in the year 2007. In 2008, we have applied for Date of birth certificate at Anakapalli Muncipal counsil and DOB is mentioned as 02/01/2000 as per their records. But my son is studying in DAVschool(CBSE syllabus) authorities are reluctant to change the DOB according to the certificate issued by Andhra pradesh govt. and also expressing doubt on genuineness of date of birth certificate. Kindly suggest me how to prove genuineness of date of birth certificate. Kind regards, K.Maredu

ghanshyam hemdev (director)     02 May 2012

If you are a memeber of PPL or IPRS then you can move against them legally through these orginisations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query