LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     05 April 2012

Need advocket

Need good advocate in Jabalpur (MP) to handle DV Act & 125 CRPC case.


 8 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 April 2012

Search through references.


meet him first and see your comfort level before finalizing.


Shonee Kapoor

sk mohataji (proprietor)     06 April 2012

all advocates are good, it is suggested you better move thru effective advocates, whom if feasible you may attend his one or two hearing and see his representation. ofcourse, as suggested by mrshonee kapoor you should also do needful.

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     06 April 2012

I am fighting DV Case and already hire good advocate and pay full fees to my advocate.

The following are main discourage points are:

(1) the comport lavel and friendly relation are so not making good. There are lots of hestitation to talk with my advocate.

(2) From last one month I have saying my adv to file Counselling application u/s 14 of DV Act 05, but my adv did not file yet. I think Counselling is mandetory in matrimonial disputes.

(3) My current hearing was on 03.4.2012, my adv said that there is no need to come on 03.4.2012, so I was not went on 03.4.12, I have called my adv to ask the next hearing so my adv did not know the next hearing and said that to call me on 09.4.12 (i.e. Monday) for the status of next hearing. I have residence far away of 600 km from the destination of court, so there is need of time to book my reservation in advanced 

I think this is careless attitude of my advacate. Now I am planning to change my adv after seeing one or more hearing, What is your suggestion?

sk mohataji (proprietor)     06 April 2012

without knowing your matter fully, i should not comment on the matter.

under normal circumstances, where the matters are serious, it is suggested to go to the court with/without advocate and be present in the proceedigs and be in the know of the next dates. many unrequired botherations will be eliminated thereafter.

it is always better to talk to the advocate about your problems and hear your advocate patiently, this should pay, in general. Change of advocate is not the only solution, change of self attitude is also required.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     06 April 2012

Dear Mr. Jain

you can contact any lawyer personnaly, as Mr. Shonee said. I agree with him

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 April 2012

I would also further advise that you should be in touch with the clerk/ munshi of the advocate also for knowing of dates and status of your filings. Because these things are mostly done by these people.





Shonee Kapoor

sk mohataji (proprietor)     15 April 2012

still if you do not get your dates, go to the court concerned, ask the table clerk, give him the last known date and case number and get assistance from him to trace out the next date

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register