LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eeswar (cba)     25 October 2022

Need advocate to file divorce appeal in andhra pradesh high court

Dear All,

I am looking for Advocate who has experience in dealing the family matters to file my Divorce appeal in Andhra Pradesh High court which is dismissed by the lower court.

Please PM me if any one interested.. I will explain the further details..

Also please provide me the reference and advocate contact if anyone knows a good advocate who are experts in dealing family matters in Andhra Pradesh Highcourt..


Thanks & Regards


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     25 October 2022

How advocates in the Forum can say only someone is better.  You can inquire in your area or search google. for lawyers who are dealing with divorce matters.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023

search the forum data base.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query